I knew I was going to be writing this week. I was just waiting for the right time. Today is the day.
I heard a peculiar song on radio and wondered what the message was? It was a song about a prestigious doctor who was walking about his business in a market place. He passes by this shop and runs inside when he sees through the window an old hand made little boat. He immediately pulls out 10,000 and pays that amount for the little hand made boat. The curious merchant couldnt hold his peace and asks the doctor why in the world whould he pay so much for the little run down boat. The doctor responds this my little boat. I built it when I was little boy and I lost it and could not find it. I used to dream of adding things to it and making the boat beautiful. Now I can restore it and add all I want to it. I dont remember the end of the song but the composer expresses an unmeasurable joy in the prestigious doctor who recover's his long lost little boat.
Maybe it sounds like a meaningless boat recovered. But there is so much more to the story.
1. Dont let your dreams die, dont let the desire of your heart perish and all you can do is dream to recover it.
2. Focus on birthing you dream. Your today is your tomorrow. Your dream is worth fighting for, in the end it will complete your joy and give you the sense of fullfillment.
4. If you dont give up, if you dont give in you will win.
3. When you run accross your long lost dream: Restore it. Rebuild, it can be made more beautiful than you ever imagined.
4. Your dream is your fortune.
1 When the LORD restored the fortunes of[a] Zion,
we were like those who dreamed.[b]
2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The LORD has done great things for them.”
3 The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.