Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rodeo Time! Boots, Hats and Real Cowboys.

This is my first time at the San Antonio Stock Show Rodeo. My grandpa is a cowboy at heart. I remember when I was child he used to wanna take me every year. I think next year I m going to take him.
And we are here :)

The other big half of the tribe.

Chuyito and the mean cow. Dear Cow: sorry I called you she. thanks for the picture.
I loved my hat made in Mexico and Yellow!

My brother George and I. Nice brother and sister time with friends. My brother took me to dinner @ Redlobster too :)

Es que Xhio, "Un Vaquero de verdad nunca es presumido, es trabajador, fiel a su esposa y temeroso de Dios." Jorge Rodriguez
Real cowboys!" A real cowboy is never conceited, hardworking, faithful to his wife and a God fearing man." Jorge Rodriguez.



No comments:

Post a Comment